Thursday, May 5, 2011

Segundo, today's activities

This day, I started by waking up as usual, turned my TV on, listened some kind of music that I abandoned, I mean the music that I haven't heard in a long time, I ever used it for my phone's ring tone, it reminds me of the TV show name VH1 use the song as the their theme, call it "Girl Just Wanna Have Fun by Cyndi Lauper", that was my bath theme music of the day just right after I listened to Madonna "American Pie". I repeated into a single repetition for Cyndi during my bathing time this morning.
Waiting for the message in my phone from someone that I expected since we have a discussion last nite and arrange our meeting, but i thought that my proposal is being rejected then there's no more message drop by @ my inbox. OK!! Back in reality then! I have to keep survive!!

Next, I just prepared myself to go to Campus. Even tough I take this semester off, but I still daily come to campus to get some Journals, e-books, or just check out my facebook in the internet. This day as usual (it has become my usual by this monday), the first place that would be my destination is the "Industrial Engineering Library". I directly met Iir & Putri, they sort of did their class task. I really happy that I've been free from any compulsory-class, I really Thank God that I've passed all that kind since that I'm not a Bachelor of Industrial Engineering but Materials & Metallurgical Engineering instead but I got quite good GPA, not like some kind of my friends that have their GPA decreased (75% of my friends that entered of the same time with me).
I always feel lucky when it comes to study, but I don't feel so about to get a Job, hmph... hope that it ain't continue after I graduate from here.
Back to the activity, then I just surfed the internet, meet some other friends, until I am now @ Logistic & Supply Chain Management Lab., next to the Library, I fight for the thesis, getting some tutorials from my junior, but he's my mentor coz he has been expert in this department and the topic "Sudiyana Wirasambada". He explained to me about his Final Project, because we study the same topic for our thesis project, I shall thankful too because back in the time that I was blank about thesis, he came up and offered me the Topic, and now I'm listed as Professor I Nyoman Pujawan, Ph.D's supervised student.

Ow.. then I have to love this, and I shall love this : "CITY / URBAN LOGISTICS"
try to get the preface of it by clicking it.

No comments:

Post a Comment