Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Gran Apertura (Grand Opening)

Wow!! Finally...
It's been a long time that I desired to have a blog, now is the time that I really work it out (means that I did it seriously).

In this moment, I'd like to greet my Mom @ home: "Hi, Mooomm!!!"
Hope you well soon, because she said to me yesterday that she got ill.

Speaking of Mother, I remember another one, the most beautiful mother on earth, the most humble and popular person in the world in that specified times, the People's Princess as what they usually called her, she is: "Lady Diana Spencer".
Last night I opened my MS Publisher, and put ten of her picture best of my opinion. She looks gorgeous, moreover @ her wedding day, she looks really innocent. But.. everytime i saw that picture that i created by arranging her picture, the more i remember my mother, the more sadness that i felt on my heart and questioned : "Why it has to happened so soon!" But I'm a huge believer that God took her soon so that He can keep her @ Heaven. Even tough that I always seem not in a Harmony with my mother, but I love her so much that I can't imagine what will happened to me if she is taken now by ALLAH.
NO!! that my answer! I wanna see my Mom Happy by pleased her and give her everything she always want, I want to go Hajj with her, I want to take her travel around the World, I want to buy her so many Dubai's Gold and Diamonds.
I love you Mom! Here is my mom's pic next to Lady Diana.
                the picture of Lady Diana Spencer


                            My Mom's Picture

No comments:

Post a Comment