Wednesday, September 21, 2016

My new workplace @ PT Pupuk Indonesia (Persero)

It's been some times, years actually that I haven't wrote a thing.
About my dynamic job at PT Pupuk Sriwidjaja Palembang until now I work for PT Pupuk Indonesia (Persero).
I love my previous job as an Inspection Engineer, many youngsters, many new friend, many character, and many food. What a very good experience that I had in PT Pusri. In the other hand, to be mutated to Jakarta is a fight too, I earn it because we pray a lot to Allah and He grants it for me. Though here we are working more to the office kind, but I try to see the whole business process of our subsidiaries, including my previous-old company. So i get to learn a lot of new things.
All I know is... this is the perfect job for me so far. I don't wanna look for another job. Everything's perfect. Viva la Pupuk Indonesia!!! I think I will work here until my pension time.

No comments:

Post a Comment